If you need to make a lifestyle change, lose weight or maintain a healthy lifestyle, CBay Fitness in the Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre, has a membership for you. Our professional staff provide ongoing support and personal attention to help you achieve results. Active or new to fitness, young or mature it's time to start your fitness journey.
- Les Mills Group Fitness classes, including GRIT and RPM classes
- Initial Fitness Assessment and Exercise Programme with a qualified Fitness Instructor on sign up
- 15 minute gym familiarisation tour
- Complimentary in gym events, competitions & challenges
- Complimentary 6 weekly exercise programme reviews
- Paid for programmes including Bootcamps and Weight Loss & Fitness programmes
- Monthly 'Bring a Friend For Free' Pass (Excludes Aquatic facilities for standard members)
- Pool Access including Chillax area and Aqua Fitness classes (Premium Memberships Only)
No joining fees and just 30 days required for cancellation of membership.
1. Memberships to suit you
Everyone's needs are different when it comes to exercise. That's why we've created a variety of options that allow you to build a membership package that suits you.
- Premium Full - $23.50 per week
- Premium Off-Peak - $16.50 per week Includes all facilities - The Pools, Gym, all Les Mills Group Fitness Classes inc. GRIT, RPM, all Aqua Fitness Classes and the Chillax Area (Steam, Sauna & Spa).
- STANDARD MEMBERSHIPS
- Standard Full - $17.50 per week
- Standard Off-Peak - $13.50 per week Includes gym facilities only - The Gym, all Les Mills Group Fitness Classes inc. GRIT & RPM Classes.
2. Your hours of use
- Full Membership: if you need the flexibility of being able to workout any day of the week and/or early mornings and in the evenings, this is the option for you. Hours are Monday to Friday 5:30am-9pm, Weekends and Public Holidays 7am-7pm.
- Off-Peak Membership: means you have full access to the facility, Monday to Sunday between 8:30am-3:30pm.
3. Your membership length
- For exercise to be effective it needs to be a lifestyle choice. That's why we offer 12-month memberships as standard.
- We also recognise that circumstances don't always allow for such a commitment, so we also offer a Monthly Flexi-Membership option. This options allows you the flexibility of no fixed-length contracts (with a 30 day cancellation period).
You can pick the date you'd like your membership to start. You'll only pay for the rest of that month, not the part of the month you haven't used.
5. Your payment plan
Whether you prefer to pay fortnightly by direct debit or in one go, we have an option for you.
6. Upgrade / Downgrade Your Membership
If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your membership, fill in the membership change form available from CBay Fitness reception.
7. Who to Contact
Give us a call on 03 684 CBAY
or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.