Re-enrolment for Current Customers
CBay Learn 2 Swim runs a priority booking system and automatically re-enrolls all existing clients and children into the following Terms programme. This ensures all existing clients retain the same day and get their preferred booking before opening to new enrolments.
How to Re-Enrol - Things to consider.
- If you are currently a student attending swimming lessons and wish to continue in the coming term, please:
- Reply to your Term Information Email.
- Pay the fees in full before the end of the current Term.
- Complete the above steps in the specified enrolment period.
- We cannot guarantee your position if your enrolment is late.
- At the time of swim enrolment instructors may not be confirmed and are therefore not guaranteed for the following term.
- Preference is given to those currently swimming in our Swim School to enrol into the following term. It is important that you follow the procedure and enrol at the required time to ensure your place is secured.
- Once your booking has been processed an email will be issued as confirmation. The email will outline the start date, finish date, day, time and level. Please check all information in the email to ensure it is correct
Please send your change requests to the Swim School email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Clients wishing to change their existing booking need to:
Reply to your Term Information email. The Swim School team will try to accommodate your booking change based on availability, however, if the new booking time isn’t available options will be provided.
Please Note: Booking changes can only be accommodated if there is a place available on the day requested in the appropriate class.
Clients withdrawing from the programme must reply to the Term Information email.
Payment details are included in your invoice. Payment can be made by cash or eftpos at CBay or you can pay online - account details below.
- Bank online: account number 02-0888-0269159-05 Ref: your child's full name.
- Credit card facilities are available.
- Payment by the due date confirms the booking.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Automatic payments are also available.