New Customer Enrolment
New customers need to print and complete an Enrolment Form and pay a $25 booking fee. Forms and the booking fee need to be returned within the relevant enrolment period to:
- Post: CBay Learn 2 Swim, PO Box 522, Timaru
- In Person: Enrolments can be made in person at CBay Swim School reception, Monday to Friday between 9am - 2pm.
- Payment Options: Cash, cheque or eftpos is accepted at the Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre. Credit card facilities are available. Cheques payable to the Timaru District Council.
The booking fee is redeemable against fees on placement in the programme. All new clients are assessed and offered a placement if a space is available in the level and class that is appropriate to their skill and age.
Once your booking has been processed an email will be issued as confirmation. The email will outline the start date, finish date, day, time, level and total fees owing. Please check all information in the email to ensure it is correct.
- A booking fee of $25.00 must accompany the enrolment form. Enrolments will not be accepted without payment.
- Please be aware that completing an enrolment form and paying the booking fee does not guarantee a position in our programme.
- We cannot guarantee your position if your enrolment is late.
- In the situation we can't place your child/children in the programme they'll be placed on a wait-list until an appropriate space becomes available.
- The booking fee is returned if we are not able to place your child in a programme.
- Cheques payable to: Timaru District Council.
- Clients who don’t pay in full by the first lesson are withdrawn from the programme and the lessons are reallocated to other clients.