New Customer Enrolment
New customers need to print and complete an Enrolment Form which needs to be returned within the relevant enrolment period to:
- Post: CBay Learn 2 Swim, PO Box 522, Timaru
- In Person: Enrolments can be made in person at CBay Swim School reception, Monday to Friday between 9am - 2pm.
- Payment Options: Cash or eftpos is accepted at the Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre. Credit card facilities are available.
All new clients are assessed and offered a placement if a space is available in the level and class that is appropriate to their skill and age.
Once your booking has been processed an email will be issued as confirmation. The email will outline the start date, finish date, day, time, level and total fees owing. Please check all information in the email to ensure it is correct.
- Please be aware that completing an enrolment form does not guarantee a position in our programme.
- We cannot guarantee your position if your enrolment is late.
- In the situation we can't place your child/children in the programme they'll be placed on a wait-list until an appropriate space becomes available.
- All invoices and information will be sent out via email, so please check your email address is correct.