Conditions of Entry
The Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre is a non-smoking venue. Effective March 2013 the entire facility (including outdoor areas) is non-smoking.
Please observe pool rules at all times.
COVID-19 TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM: CBay and the District Pools are now Vaccination Certificate Sites (VCS). This means that to visit one of these facilities you 'll be required to present your 'My Vaccine Pass' to enter the building. You'll also need to scan in, social distance, sanitise and wear a mask as you have done in the past.
CBAY AQUATICS CHILD SUPERVISION POLICY :
CBay Aquatics endorses New Zealand standards and the Aquatic Code of Practice. Active supervision is required for ALL children in the facility under the age of 8 years, NO exceptions. Parents or caregivers who do not supervise their children appropriately will be reminded of this policy, which is designed to keep children safe in the water.
UNDER 5 YEARS: a maximum of two children under 5 years to one responsible person who MUST BE WITHIN ARMS REACH and in the water at all times, no exceptions,
5 TO 7 YEARS: A maximum of 4 children aged 5 to 7 years to one responsible person who must be ACTIVELY SUPERVISING and able to provide IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE when required, no exceptions.
CHILD TO RESPONSIBLE PERSON RATIOS:
If you have one child under 5 years - you can supervise up to two 5 to 7 years old
If you have two children under 5 years - no other children.
If you have four children aged 5 to 7 years - no other children
- Any patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the Centre.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted. No pass outs will be issued.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring glass objects, knives or alcohol into the Centre. Visitor's bags may be searched.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the Centre.
- Articles of clothing such as street wear, underwear, cut-off jeans, t-shirts, bike-pants, leotards, casual wear and sporting wear are strictly prohibited. Only recognised swimwear, made from lycra and nylon is to be worn in the water, steam room and sauna area. Only recognised waterproof nappies are to be worn in the water for infants.
- Standing and storage of belongings on seats is not permitted but not recommended.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre caters for all food and beverage requirements. Commercial fast foods are not permitted.
- No pets or animals permitted in the Centre, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre Staff only are permitted to conduct tours of the Centre.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre Staff only are permitted to conduct learn to swim, private swimming lessons and squad coaching sessions.
- Digital cameras, video cameras and mobile phone cameras are not permitted in changerooms. Filming permits must be completed prior to shooting in the centre.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings. Visitors are advised not to bring phones, cameras or wallets to the Centre. You are responsible for your valuables at all times, we encourage you to secure your valuables in lockers which are available throughout the centre.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Refusal to comply with these Conditions of Entry may result in removal from the Centre.