Conditions of Entry
The Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre is a non-smoking venue. Effective March 2013 the entire facility (including outdoor areas) is non-smoking.
Please observe pool rules at all times.
- Any patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the Centre.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted. No pass outs will be issued.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring glass objects, knives or alcohol into the Centre. Visitor's bags may be searched.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the Centre.
- Pool Safe Policy is children under 8 years must be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years or over. Children under 5 years must must be within arms reach of their caregiver at all times. Actively supervised means watching your child at all times and being able to provide immediate assistance.
- Articles of clothing such as street wear, underwear, cut-off jeans, t-shirts, bike-pants, leotards, casual wear and sporting wear are strictly prohibited. Only recognised swimwear, made from lycra and nylon is to be worn in the water, steam room and sauna area. Only recognised waterproof nappies are to be worn in the water for infants.
- Standing and storage of belongings on seats is not permitted but not recommended.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre caters for all food and beverage requirements. Commercial fast foods are not permitted.
- No pets or animals permitted in the Centre, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre Staff only are permitted to conduct tours of the Centre.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre Staff only are permitted to conduct learn to swim, private swimming lessons and squad coaching sessions.
- Digital cameras, video cameras and mobile phone cameras are not permitted in changerooms. Filming permits must be completed prior to shooting in the centre.
- Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings. Visitors are advised not to bring phones, cameras or wallets to the Centre. You are responsible for your valuables at all times, we encourage you to secure your valuables in lockers which are available throughout the centre.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Refusal to comply with these Conditions of Entry may result in removal from the Centre.