CBay Learn 2 Swim Terms & Conditions
- The programme fees must be pre-paid before the start of the Term.
- Lessons are non-refundable unless CBay Learn 2 Swim cancels a lesson and the alternative option is not suitable to you.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the lessons agreed at the start of the programme. CBay Learn 2 Swim enforces a no refund policy. In the case of exceptional circumstances, such as serious medical incapacity, credits are considered. Credits are limited to 3 lessons and a medical certificate is required. If your child is sick and you present us with a doctor’s certificate no later than 7 days from the certificate date, you may be eligible for a credit. Credits are not transferable.
- Shorts and T-shirts are not to be worn as togs by pupils.
- Pupils with long hair are expected to wear a cap.
- All pupils who are not toilet trained must wear an aqua nappy whilst in the pool (regular nappies are not to be worn).
- Please do not attend lessons if your child has suffered from diarrhoea within the last two weeks.
- For children aged 8 years and under parents and caregivers are required to be in attendance at all times whilst your child is in the pool.
- Parents or caregivers are required to be in the water with infants 3 years or younger at all times.
- You are asked to notify the Swim School team of any medical conditions or disabilities to allow the swim school to provide the correct tuition and assistance and support.
- By enrolling in to the programme you are agreeing to abide by any rules and policies of Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre.
- Conditions are subject to change.
For further information please contact the swim school team on (03) 687 7721.