CBay Learn 2 Swim Terms & Conditions
- Terms of Payment: We recommend Learn2Swim Term programme fees are paid in full by the 20th of the following month of the start of the current Term. Your Term Lesson confirmation email outlines the payment options available or you can call the CBay Customer Service team for Term payment details.
- CBay Learn2Swim is unable to request payment for lessons from anyone other than the parent/responsible person listed on the lesson invoice.
- Term lessons are non-refundable unless due to unforeseen circumstances or instructor availability, Learn2Swim is required to cancel a lesson, and the alternative option provided is not suitable for you a refund can be applied for.
- Learn2Swim will send you a Lesson Day/Time Confirmation Email at least one week prior to the Term starting. Unless we hear back from you by email, we will expect to see your child/children on the day / time outlined in this lesson confirmation email. After two absent weeks and no notification to Swim School of your absence, your booked lesson times may be forfeited to a customer on our wait list.
- In the event of absence due to sickness or Covid, a Family Credit may be applied but only if a doctor’s certificate, or Covid positive test registration number is provided no later than 7 days from the certificate/registration date. Family credits are not transferable outside of your family.
- We ask that children or adults with long hair wear a swim cap while in the water for the duration of their lesson.
- All children who are not toilet trained are required to wear an aqua nappy whilst in the pool (regular nappies are not to be worn). These can be purchased from the CBay Customer Service desk.
- Please do not attend lessons if your child has suffered from diarrhoea within the last two weeks.
- For children aged 7 years and under, Pool Safe Pool Supervision Policy applies. The child/children’s parent or responsible person is required to be in the water and able to provide immediate assistant if required when your child is in the pool.
- For infants 3.5 years or younger in a swim lesson, the parent/responsible person is required to be in the water with their child all times for the duration of the lesson. Children up to 5 years old Pool Safe Pool Supervision Policy applies.
- Please ensure you let the Swim School team know about any medical conditions or learning disabilities your child has. This is to ensure we provide a safe and comfortable environment, along with correct tuition and assistance for your child within the Learn2Swim programme.
- By enrolling in to the Learn2Swim Programme you are agreeing to abide by any rules and policies of Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre.
- Conditions are subject to change.
Learn2Swim Swim School Terms and Conditions:
For further information please contact the swim school team by email at email@example.com